Tropitone's® new Banchetto Tables encourage “Banquets”… whether feasting or simply entertaining. The Banchetto Collection of all-aluminum tables feature attractive “Slat-top” designs in sizes and heights to accommodate every table need, and with this firepit option, we have all your bases covered! Banchetto offers a solid, stable platform, and the removable firepit lid adds to the versatility, while you can be assured they are built for durability and ease-of-maintenance. The 48 firepit table, with a counter-height of 36 is perfectly suited for dual functionality, becoming a bistro and cafe table, or a firepit to warm your friends. Any way you use it, it seamlessly blends with any style of seating – from Classic Traditional to versatile Transitional, and even with today’s Contemporary settings. Add in the firepit feature and extra height, and this is truly one of the most versatile tables ever! Complete the entire look for any fireside setting with fire-glass, a media that enhances the ambiance by reflecting the flame's light, creating a unique statement for each home, club, or hotel, and whether the firepit is lit or not, the fire-glass adds a decorative touch.
Nothing can compare to entertaining around an open fire. Now Tropitone® elevates table-top cooking and entertaining to a fine outdoor art, with best-in-class performance. Gas firepit tables are shipped with the burner system and controls pre-assembled to the table top, set up for propane gas. Tropitone® Firepits are beautiful, functional and coordinate with our current product offering, most importantly, safety was designed into each firepit, including a safety pilot and thermocouple system. The Burner System produces a wide range of heat output peaking at 90,000 Btu's. This range of output provides the user with versatility for variations in outdoor temperature and activities.
|401158FTBL-34 Counter Height Firepit Table
- Bancheto 48 Square, Counter- Height Firepit with Media Cover
- 9-volt battery spark ignition system
- Pilot & Thermocouple Safety Shutoff System
- Residential Limited Warranty: 15 Years
- Commercial Use Limited Warranty: 5 Year
- For Outdoor Use only
- Do not install or use under any type of ceiling, roof or overhang
- May be installed on a deck, slab, or on the ground, etc.
- Install only in areas with at least 60 clearance to combustibles (measured from the center of the firepit in all horizontal directions)
- Equipped for use with a twenty pound Propane cylinder (like a gas grill uses)
- Conversion Kit for use with Natural Gas is included
- Any alterations to the gas fittings is to be performed only by a qualified gas supply & appliance professional
- Operate with extreme care
- Follow all instructions that are included with the firepit
The life and enjoyment of your outdoor furniture and accessories can be greatly increased if you use protective covers when not in use (in the case of firepits, AFTER cooling adequately).
Complete the entire look for any fireside setting with fire media. Tropitone's fire glass or pebbles enhance the ambiance by reflecting the flame's light. Different color options allow designers to create a unique statement for each club, hotel, or home. Whether the fire pit or table is lit or not, fire glass or pebbles add a decorative finishing touch.